Friday, October 16, 2009

The wimpiest dog in the universe.

It's rainy season again here, and last night before I went to bed, I let Luna out to pee. A few minutes later, I let her back in. I go to bed with a book.

When I arise to go to the washroom before falling asleep (30-ish minutes later) I notice a smell.

Surely enough, Luna has done both number 1 and number 2 on the floor. Do you know why?

BECAUSE SHE IS AFRAID OF RAIN. So she simply stood out on the deck for the appropriate amount of time when I let her out before, formulating a plan to do her stuff on the floor when I let her back in, just as punishment for expecting her to actually GET WET. Apparently that's fine when we are playing on the beach, but this falling from the sky business is no good.

AFRAID. OF RAIN.

ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment