Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blogiversary!

Today marks my one-year blogiversary!

today is also:
- Easter sunday (obviously)
- Five days after my final nursing school evaluation (I passed!)
- 48 days until my wedding!!
- Two weeks(ish) until I am eligible to start working as a nurse.

All of these big changes and plans have got me in a bit of a tizzy of anxiety lately. I have been trying not to stress over not having any money and not having a job yet or even a remote idea of when a job might come my way, but to little avail. I have constant butterflies in my stomach and a tight feeling in my chest, and am finding myself fighting not to cry over nothing several times a day.

I've been finding focus in doing yoga a couple times a week, and I made up this little poster to hang in my bedroom to remind me every day:


because, well........ it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment