Wednesday, June 17, 2009

(you're) The one that I want

woo, hoo hoo.

look at this, would you?

just look at it. it's so wonderful.


Kyle and I are choosing our own wedding bands, because we want to. We have different styles, and if we are going to wear a ring for the rest of our lives, the peice itself might as well be as beautiful to us as the thing it stands for, no?
In other news, the wedding venue is BOOKED! I will be getting married on:

May 22, 2010 (!!!)

Wow. It's less than one year away.

We have been engaged for two years already (three by the time our wedding date rolls around) and I have been (im)patiently waiting for the time to come when I can start planning. And this is it!

So, stay tuned over the next year to find out the trials and tribulations of planning a wedding with less than $10,000 (we are trying for 7-8000. yeah, we're crazy.)

Yikes, What am I doing awake? I have to be up in four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment