Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What you are about to see will shock and amaze you


I finally took the time to take photos! not good photos, by the by. Rainy day photos in a hallway with one tiny, east-facing window. But photos! proof that I did, indeed, do the thing that I said that I did!

the trim and doors didn't get done. I didn't have enough trim and door paint left over from the living room. I actually kind of like the cream and green together, it looks very vintage-y. However, I will be painting them, just because of the current status of their paint jobs. (I refer you to this post)

In other news, here is the status of my to-do list:(items in bold are done because I don't know how to strike through in blogger)
  1. order transcripts for anthropology elective and have them sent to the university so that they don't kick me out of nursing school.
  2. Buy dog food.
  3. Clean out storage closet, put up a craigslist ad or two. (fake Christmas tree, anyone?)
  4. 'Mow' the 'lawn'*, buy and pot a plant or two, stick solar lights in ground. (still have to borrow a weed whacker)
  5. Do something about the caterpillar tents in the apple tree. I forsee some mighty delicious pies this year, if I could only find an apple sans worm holes. (I did my best, anyway. some of the tents are too high for me to get at)
  6. Paint the hallway (green, like the living room). Bedroom, too, if I get on a roll (white, for simplicity and to take advantage of all the pretty light in there). (maybe this week)
  7. While I'm at it, organize the bedroom bookshelf. maybe make Kraft paper sleeves for all the books.
  8. Snip some blossoms from the (plum?) tree that's only sort-of in the yard to swoon over indoors.
  9. Consider applying for a job so that I can feed myself for the next twelve months. (right. good idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment